Playlist #1 (Bands, Bands, Bands)


So I've decided that every week I'm going to be making a playlist of songs that I've been listening to to help me write, songs that inspired me or songs that got me pumped to write.

This is how this is going to go. I'll split the songs into categories, for example, songs for action or songs for scenes with a lot of emotion. I really hope you guys enjoy this and that it helps. If it doesn't, well then, you at least found some (hopefully) good songs to listen to.

I'm guessing you've already figured out that this week it's all about bands. Whether they're old, new, boy bands or not, you'll find at least a few good songs on this playlist.

Feelin' Like A Badass

  • Roots- Imagine Dragons
  • I'm So Sorry- Imagine Dragons
  • Rains of Castamere- GoT Soundtrack

How could I not use this GIF?

Too. Many. Emotions

  • Lonely- McFly
  • Too Close For Comfort- McFly
  • P.O.V. -McFly
  • Astronaut- Simple Plan
  • Bubblewrap- McFly
  • Lies- McFly
  • Down Goes Another One- McFly


P.S.: I may or may not be McFly trash...


Angst 

  • Mr. Brightside- The Killers
  • When You Were Young- The Killers
  • Broken- Seether
  • Pray For You- Jaron And The Long Road to Love




I Just Killed A Bunch Of Characters

  • Ha Ha You're Dead- Green Day
  • Welcome to the Parade- My Chemical Romance

Pick Me Up Songs

  • Soap Disco- Kara's Flowers
  • I Don't Wanna Be Sad- Simple Plan
  • Island in the Sun- Weezer
  • I've Got You- McFly

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!!

  • Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol
  • September- Earth, Wind & Fire
  • Let's Groove- Earth, Wind & Fire




Anyway, hope this playlist helped and if you have suggestions for future playlists please let me know.

Till next time,
M&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments