A Very Odd Introduction


Okay, so I have no idea how to start this. Honestly, I don't! I might be a creature of the internet but when it comes to introductions I have no idea what to do.

Hi, my name M&M. No, that isn't my real name and my siblings aren't called Snickers and Mars. If they were I would've run away from home a long time ago. It's a nickname I call myself online because, frankly, I'm a bit paranoid.





I like all things geeky. Star Wars, Star Trek, Sherlock, Doctor Who...all that good stuff! My skills are (but are not limited to): eating, sleeping, writing, reading, drawing, playing video games, being able to lip sync to Careless Whisper and doing all the parts of the Bohemian Rhapsody. I guess you could say I like just about everything. Well, expect for going outside, exercise, social interaction, etc...



I'm guessing you've finally figured out that my favorite  way of communicating is through gifs.

Well, you're probably wondering why I started this blog and not how I got these scars (Batman reference anyone?). I started it because I felt like I needed to. Along with Youtube and Instagram I felt like I needed a place to vent, a place where I could rant about writing and all the struggles. On this blog you can expect to find book reviews, rants, discussions and weekly entries about my writing process. Yes, I'm currently trying to write my first manuscript, Daughter of Disbelief. If you want to read what I have so far you can find it on Wattpad.





Anyway, I don't quite have a schedule yet but expect a lot of posts soon. Stay tuned.





Till next time,

M&M


You Might Also Like

0 comments